Sunday, February 26, 2006

doe, rae, me...

Hey wassup Mon; I can't believe it's been more than two weeks since I posted something, I've had things to say tho, I just never had time or inspiration? The city's been just the same, nothing to do on the weekends but to getting wasted with the guys. I love it tho, or not love it but like it. School is kinda driving me crazy but I keep my hopes high and pretend it's almost over. There've been some things going out dudette, u know, some kids just don't get straight on what they want an then they come out screwing things up. - DIE BITCH DIE - lol.

Yesterday I went to the TKR show with Lulah, long time no see her till yesterday. I remembered how awesome she can be. I could say some things but let's just keep it between me and u... u know...
I love her. So whaeva, the show was really good. I wanna do something tonite, don't feel like getting stuck in here and tomorrow is independence day, which means I have no classes... now this conversation is going flat. I'm all set... love u much Mon. :*


Ps..
'nem: Don't worry 'bout that "DETOX" album... it's coming out.
NikO: Fuck yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home