Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Goodbye, tonight... yet hold me tight

Draw my life on a Cartesian coordinate system, past weeks were some what of a Sin/CoSin function, where high and low peeks were nonsenses.

I carried hope with me and right at the edge, I let it jump; just like cheap-ass rock bands in year 2000 - Good I've never needed hope at all. Jenny was trying to make me realize something... I don't even care what was it (she might get mad... but she won't). Sometimes people just don't understand how much of your time they are wasting, and it's selfish... and I'm not even starting on gas combustion and killing the Ozone (I might get mad... again.)

Anyways, let's forget all the loony moody and that bunny... I got lucky, the wind that blew away those not -meant-to-be words, carried within itself some fresh noises shaped in the form of pleasant melodies to tragedy scenes. Cosmically, today I read that Hollywood endings were somewhat of not anymore, I guess Yahoo news was wrong or maybe I'm doomed in the wrong rabbit-hole - Silly rabbit, this kid has some trix!!!

I'm relieved that I didn't get in the mid' of one of my "fuck you God" monologues right now, cause it might have sent me to into some churchy hysteria, that would most certainly make you fall asleep on the rhetoric. I was however some kind of lost into flashes of time-going as-fast-as-superheroes when the clock struck 12:40. Now it's late and I should go to bed... don't you think?

Other than that and for last, this time... not the last time tho, I'm looking for some flashy catchy clothes and some new shoes. I've been also trying to get some gymmy job done, I think it's working and since I don't have hope... I wish you are all fancy.

Night Mon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home