Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Matches or machetes... both kill

"Hold my hand" she said, and left for what it seemed to be eternity.

Look around and and get hit by the smell of just opened boxes. Last night was much of lights and loud music on parade and the city got drowned in liquid dreams. Every street leaded to the same place... perdition. We might be doomed by now. Imagine Greece with a modernist twist, Gomorrah or Sodom draining through our hands and leaving taste of chaos on our fingertips - for us to lick.

Narcosis brings people to take excitement way over the hills and far away these days. I saw two girls almost killing each other over a 5 minutes use of a bathroom. Then again I was once told that I'm very good at noticing situations no one ever notices. I feel myself like magic. Actually, I think that people can't go around me with fake intention it's like I've been able to smell it since I was a kid. I always know. It happens to me that I start reading people's skin, the way the move, the way they chill, the sound and the essence of... oh man, I'm going into one of those monologues about senseless subjects, and how they make sense. I'll shut up!

Ohio... some people just don't know what to do with their lives, why would you want to live surrounded by a bizillion acres of corn... unless you are actually Jewish.

Happy new year.... Catch you when I'm in the rye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home