Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hold your breath until I say stop

...so is inside me man, I have a lot to say all of a sudden. My mind got tired of everything and just started to fire away randomly through my fingertips, some memories will be murdered - oh I hope not. Everything has been much boom-boom and flashy lights, quiet a good time, good nice and smooth lately, even if my communication got locked down for a while... I'll kill the industry. Ohh I fuck will.

I got lucky and charms are all over now, everything is going good. My chessboard is a huge print and I'm so high that my perception is ginormous, or something like that. Narcosis is making me loose my mind and now days I'm switching poles like crazy. Anyways stop talking about me, the other night this big mass of steel compressed into a bus crashed into four kids that had no fucking clue of what was going on. In a moment, we were all dancing to the sound of sirens and tired voices, the flash lights, the reds, the blues... and it was a fucking mess. They even weren't old enough to forget their dignity on a cabaret with a lime daiquiri... and now they are caught - dead? ...in this place.

Time's running out, but at the same moment the scope framed by the board I'm living in it's getting wider, I don't like paper or canvas anymore. I'm stealing the walls and the skies... the world it's going to be my workspace, my life it's going to be art. Feels like Picas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home